- God – Remember who you work for. Remember to spend time meeting with your boss. Check in see what he wants from you. Ask him any questions you have. Tell him the things you are struggling with. Thank him for the job he has entrusted you with and for listening to your needs. Read his instruction manual (The Bible) and see what he has left in your responsibility.
- You- You are worth it as The Bible tells us. You matter and your job is worthy. Get dressed and fill your glass do something you love so that you can fill others. This will get you excited about your day. It could be taking care of your body by working out, Drinking some coffee while reading a book, or any number things you love. Getting up early is the key here you have to get up before others so that you have the time to get in The Word first thing and get yourself taken care of.
- Your husband- You are your husband’s helpmate. Think about anything that will help him get ready for work faster or easier or anything he will want or need through the day. Tell him you love him. When he leaves think about what he will need the following day or what in general would make his life easier. It is our jobs to take care of our husbands and their job to provide for us. So, while he is doing his job make sure you are doing yours.
- Your kids- Make sure their needs are met. Makes sure if you homeschool that, that is a priority for your day. Don’t forget to play too. If your kids go to school make sure to give your children one on one time every day even if it is just 5 min asking them how their day was or for them to tell you a story of something that happened.
- Your Home- Is your home a haven? Is it a comfortable place to live? Is it loving? Is it peaceful? Or, is it Chaotic, is it messy? If so what steps can you take to make it a better place to live. When your home feels happy it helps your family feel happy.
- Your time- Don’t be lazy or Idol. Plan your day and write out your tasks so you can complete your day and feel a sense of accomplishment. Ending your day with a sense of accomplishment will fuel your next day and the next.
Try to think about these 6 things everyday as you go about your day for just a couple days. You will notice an increase in Joy and Peace in your life and an enormous amount of contentment. And Remember “Colossians 3:23 – In All You Do, Do It As Unto The Lord And Not Man.”