Keeping your house tidy is not the most important job of a homemaker but I do think it is one of the more important jobs. Its so much more than just cleaning. Cleaning has many physical, mental, and emotional benefits.
- You and your family feel better when your home is clean. Your kids wont say this but having a dirty and cluttered house can cause them stress. I am sure if you asked your spouse he would begrudgingly agree hoping to not get scolded. As well as if you took an honest step back and thought about when your home was clean vs when your home was dirty you would also find that having a dirty home causes you to have more stress.
- Cleaning has a pretty significant effect on you physical health as well. Cleaning will reduce how often your family gets sick not only cleaning dust off surfaces and carpets reducing allergens. It will also reduce bacteria’s and prevent mold that can cause serious illnesses. So when we don’t clean we are actually making our family’s sick.
- Cleaning will also promote cooking when your kitchen and home is untidy it discourages you to cook. Keeping your home clean will help you to keep healthy home cooked meals on the table.
- The act of cleaning can actually be a great stress reliever as well as a way to burn some calories.
So get up and clean, clean, clean!!! You your house and your family will thank you for it. Below is my Daily Cleaning Routine to help you get started on the road to clean.
- Make your bed and tidy your bedroom
- After you brush your teeth wipe down the sink and tidy the bathroom
- If you still need to get ready and put on your make up wait to tidy the bathroom until you are done
- Unload the dishwasher while your coffee is brewing
- Start a load of laundry
- After each meal put dirty dishes in the dish washer and sweep and spot steam.
- Switch the load of laundry to the dryer
- ***** I usually add my weekly chores in here.*****
- 10 pick up before daddy gets home from work
- Fold laundry
- Start dishwasher
- Wipe kitchen table and counter tops.
This simple natural routine will keep your home clean and picked up so you can feel ready to take on the day everyday. I hope this helps or inspires you thanks for reading. Feel free to comment I would love to know what you think.
If you are in a hurry and need your home clean now check out Cleaning for company.